SPRINT ILD FESTIVALS SWEEPSTAKES – OFFICIAL RULES
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
- ELIGIBILITY: The “Sprint ILD Festivals Sweepstakes” (“Sweepstakes”) is open to legal residents of California, Florida, Maryland, North Carolina, Texas, Virginia, and Washington DC who are eighteen (18) years of age or older. Employees and the immediate families of employees of Sprint/United Management Company (“Sponsor”) and Cardenas Marketing Network, Inc. (“Agency”), and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, and immediate families are ineligible. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules (“Official Rules”). Void where prohibited.
- SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: Sweepstakes will run at participating locations from July 21, 2019 through September 30, 2019 (“Sweepstakes Period”). Sponsor’s designated official judging organization’s computer is the official time keeping device for this Sweepstakes.
- METHOD OF ENTRY: To enter, entrants will be required to fill out a notecard with basic information (e.g. name, address, telephone number, etc.) and submit the notecard to Sponsor (each an “Entry” and collectively the “Entries”). All Entries must be received and recorded during the Sweepstakes Period. No other forms of Entry are valid. Limit one (1) entry per person per day. A “day” is defined as a twenty-four (24) hour time period beginning at 12:00:00 a.m. local time and ending on the same day at 11:59:59 p.m. local time. Entry must comply with these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right, but not the obligation, to review any Entry for violation of these Official Rules and may, at its sole discretion, reject, delete, or otherwise exclude an Entry for any reason.
- ENTRY GUIDELINES & PROHIBITED CONTENT: By submitting an Entry, you agree that your Entry is gratuitous and made without restriction, that it will not place Sponsor under any obligation other than as stated in these Official Rules, that Sponsor is free to publish or otherwise disclose the Entry on a non-confidential basis to anyone or otherwise use the Entry without any additional compensation to you. By participating, you acknowledge that yourEntrymay be posted on the internet, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Entries posted to the internet are not edited by Sponsor and are the views/opinions of the individual entrant and do not reflect the views of the Sponsor in any manner. By entering, you acknowledge that Sponsor has no obligation to use or post any Entry you submit.
- PRIZE (1): Winner will receive one (1) Flightgift voucher from flightgiftcard.com valued at One Thousand US Dollars ($1,000.00 USD) (“Prize”). The total approximate retail value (“ARV”) of all Prizes is One Thousand US Dollars ($1,000.00 USD). Winner shall be responsible for any taxes and fees associated with the Prize receipt and/or use. Winner may be required to complete and return an IRS W-9 form (i.e. Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification). The Prize shall only be awarded if winner fully complies with these Official Rules. Winner is subject to verification by CMN and CMN’s decisions are final and binding in all matters related to the administration, operation, selection of winners, and all other matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winners may not substitute or transfer the Prize, but Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the Prize with a Prize of equal or greater value. Taxes on the Prize, if any, are solely the responsibility of the individual winner. If winner cannot accept the Prize as specified, the Prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner (time permitting). Any difference between stated value and actual value will not be awarded. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: Prize will be awarded (time permitting). Winner will be notified via telephone at the number provided with the Entry and will be required to respond to the notification within seventy-two (72) hours if notified via telephone indicating whether he/she can accept the Prize. In the event of noncompliance within any of these time periods, the Prize will be forfeited, and an alternate winner selected (time permitting). Any Prize notification or Prize returned to Sponsor, or its agencies, as undeliverable will result in disqualification and the awarding of the Prize to an alternate winner (time permitting).
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND RELEASE: Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, and agencies are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, unintelligible, returned, or undelivered Entries, email, or for lost, interrupted, or unavailable satellite, network, server, Internet Service Provider (“ISP”), website, or other connections availability, accessibility, or traffic congestion, miscommunications, failed computer, network, telephone, satellite or cable hardware or software or lines, or technical failure, or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions, computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, or network. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of this Sweepstakes, or act in violation of the Official Rules, or act in any manner to threaten or abuse or harass any person, or violate Sponsor’s terms of service, as solely determined by the Sponsor, will be disqualified. Neither the Sponsor nor its agencies are responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information whether caused by users, tampering, hacking, or by any of the programming or equipment associated with or used in this Sweepstakes, and assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, deletion, interruption, or delay in operation or transmission or communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized website access. Neither the Sponsor nor its agencies are responsible for injury or damage to entrants or any other person’s computer or property related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes. Should any portion of this Sweepstakes be, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, corrupt or impair administration, security, fairness, or proper play of this Sweepstakes, or submission of Entries, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify, or terminate the Sweepstakes, and determine the winners from valid, non-suspect Entries received prior to action taken, or otherwise as may be deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. In the event of a dispute regarding Entries received from multiple users having the same email, the authorized subscriber of the email account used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant and must comply with these Official Rules. The authorized account subscriber is the natural person who is assigned the email address by the ISP or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses.
Entrants agree: (a) that Sponsor and its parent, subsidiary, and affiliated companies, and their respective officers, directors, employees, wholesale distributors, representatives and agents will have no liability whatsoever for, and are released and shall be held harmless by entrants against any liability, for any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind, to persons, including death, or property, or rights of publicity or privacy, defamation, copyright infringement or portrayal in a false light resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse, or use of the Prize or participation in this Sweepstakes or in any Sweepstakes-related activity; and (b) winner, by acceptance of Prize, except where legally prohibited, grants permission for Sponsor (and agrees to confirm such agreement in writing) and those acting pursuant to its authority to use his/her name, submitted biography, voice and/or likeness and Prize information, and/or Entry (and assign the Entry, which may be altered, changed, modified, edited, used alone or with other works, as solely determined by Sponsor) for advertising, trade, and promotional purposes without further compensation, at any times or time, in all media now known or hereafter discovered worldwide and on the internet without notice or review or approval.
- PERMISSION: You grant to Sponsor an exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, unrestricted, royalty-free, sub-licensable right and license to exploit your Entry in any media now or hereafter known, without any payment or other consideration of any kind, or permission or notification, to you or any third party, for any purpose, including, without limitation, your Entry and any person’s property (physical, personal, and indicia) contained therein. The foregoing grant includes, without limitation, the right to reproduce, alter, amend, broadcast, edit, publish, use, merchandise, license, sublicense, and adapt the Entry in any and all media now or hereafter known, throughout the world, for any purpose, whether commercial in nature or otherwise, including in contexts and circumstances that result in your Entry being associated with a particular Sponsor or Sponsors. Accordingly, you hereby waive any objection to such use, distribution, reproduction or display of your Entry, and any claim for compensation whatsoever in connection therewith. Such waiver shall include any claim for infringement of any so-called “Moral Right,” “Droit Moral” or similar right or interest.
- WINNERS LIST: For the names of the winners, hand print your name and complete address on a 3” x 5” card and mail to: Sprint ILD Festivals Sweepstakes Winners List Request, 1459 W. Hubbard Street, Chicago, IL 60642 for receipt by October 31, 2019.
© 2019 Cardenas Marketing Network, Inc., Chicago, IL